Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bento #23 Bento Zoe gal



In terms of preparing the snack bento for my gal, I have very limited choices...they are bread, sausages, yogurt, cheese, and grapes/oranges...:)
Those are the only foods that my gal would likely to eat..How I wish she would eat more variety of foods, & vegetables, like celery or carrots, and broccoli..
I guess I have to train her slowly at home..blame it to me, that I din introduce that earlier age.

Nuff said, this bento consist of:
1. Homemade Banana cake
To add the cuteness..^_^, I put a gal face with two pony tails made of cheese. I used the bear cookie cutter. Eyes and lips made of nori. I use the puncher for this..
I bought the Letters and number chocolate, I put her name of the cake..I think it looks merrier now..LOL
2. Yogurt drink
3. Grapes
4. Mini sausages.

I dresssed zoe up just like the bento, with two pony tails ..
She looked happy with the bento, pictures taken before off to school!

3 comments:

  1. Your girl is so cute! She looks happy with her adorable bento ... mission accomplished!! Choco letters are cool with the cute cheese girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah lia, komen darimu selalu mencerahkan hariku..ciehh..*^_^* (seriously!), LOL
    thank you...how I wish to meet you one day, kalo daku balik ke indonesia..:)
    You're just too humble..:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to meet you ... don't forget to contact me if you are in Indonesia. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete